Sunday 24 March 2013

Junction 11 Podcast

Last week I was interviewed on Junction 11's Cat Chat. We discuss why we need a Women's Officer, what I plan to do and everyday problems women (particularly students) face. I'd never done anything like it before so I don't express what I wanted to say as clearly as I would have liked and there's so much more we could have spoken about. But have a listen http://www.mixcloud.com/glori/cat-chat-interview-the-shiny-new-rusu-womens-officer-antonia-sales/ and if you have any questions you can email me at: rusuwomenscampaign@gmail.com
Once again I'd like to thank Lora and Gina for having me on their show and I can't wait to work with them more in the future.

Also here's a link to the NUS report on Lad Culture that we were talking about:
http://www.nus.org.uk/Global/Campaigns/That's%20what%20she%20said%20full%20report%20Final%20web.pdf
Be warned it will shock you but remember this goes on everyday on campus!!! This needs to be changed and we will be started campaigns on this in the summer and throughout next year!!

More blogs up soon so keep an eye out!
:D
Antonia Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment